Monday, June 21, 2010

Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless

Another BzzAgent review to post!

I was in a campaign for Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless makeup. I received a foundation, blush, color corrector and eye concealer. I have been using (and LOVING) Bare Escentials for about 4 years now so when I received these products, I really didn't think I would like them at all. Especially since it is now summer and that is when I really appreciate the lightweight of the Bare Escentials. But, I'm in a campaign. I said I'd try it and I did (well, most of it!).

I used the foundation first. My first try, I just used my fingers. I've never really been a fan of an applicator, other than a brush. But it seemed to stick to my fingers and not go on my face. So, the next time, I used the applicator. It truly was flawless! The makeup goes on really smoothly and with only a hint of color. When using the applicator, it feels much like a very lightweight tinted moisturizer!

I have also been using the eye concealer. I have been using my fingers for it since I only use a very small amount. I have not yet tried the blush or color corrector but I still plan to.

I would have to weigh the costs and how long the product lasts a little longer to decide if I want to permanently switch but I really was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment