Monday, July 13, 2009

We had a wonderful, busy weekend! Three of my cousins, and their significant others, joined us for Happy Hour on Friday night. That made a group of 10 of us and we had a wonderful time! The weather was really warm and we were able to visit outside until 10pm with short sleeves on!

Saturday started off rainy but cleared up in the afternoon. Mom, Dad, Daughter, Hubby and I took Grandma to the Italian festival. She's 87 and really looks forward to this every year. She enjoyed seeing some of her friends and listening to Italian music.

We started off Sunday with church and breakfast. Then, we spent a couple hours on the boat. We came home to celebrate Son's 18th birthday with some chicken sandwiches and an ice cream cake.

I'm starting off the week with a business trip to Vermont. I'm excited as I have only been to Vermont once and I was about 14 so I really don't remember it! I'm hoping the trip is uneventful in terms of traveling and training but I hope I get to eat at some great restaurants and do some shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment