Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

What a day! I love bureaurcracy! Son needs a tetnus shot for his Marine Biology trip. I call the local Immediate Care Center a couple weeks ago to ask if they can do it. They tell me, "Sure. Any time Monday - Friday before 6pm." I take him after work today to have them tell me that his 'primary care physician' should do it. Great. I don't know HOW I'll get him an appointment there let alone find time to BRING him to the appointment. Guess I know what I'll be doing on my lunch break tomorrow - phone calls!

It was smoked sausage and pierogies for dinner tonight. Fast, cheap and easy!!!

My party packages came for my Land O'Lakes House Party (http://www.houseparty.com) I'm still not really sure how to throw this party but my way of thinking is that anytime friends get together with food and drink - it's a party! I'll have to take another look at the "suggested recipes" and decide what to make. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment