Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday

I cut through SOME of the red tape today and got Son an appointment for a checkup so that the doctor will write an order that I can take to the Immediate Care Clinic to get a tetnus shot. They couldn't believe that he hasn't been seen in 6 years - and he DOESN'T need to be seen now! We are very blessed that our kids have been so healthy!

I also found out that having his wisdom teeth pulled in June will cost a small fortune. $500 deductable on the medical and the dental has a 12 month waiting period ?!?!? I'm NOT waiting for a year to have this done. One is already partially in and the dentist is afraid if the others come in that it will throw off his bite and THIS one escaped have orthodontics so I DON'T want to go there now!!! He sure is EXPENSIVE for being so healthy!

Dinner is "fend for yourself" tonight - whatever leftovers you can find. I'm looking forward to American Idol tonight and vegging out in front of the TV for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment