Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not much cooking for me recently! I spent last week at a conference so Hubby and Son had to fend for themselves. I had plenty of meals made and in the freezer for them but, of course, they ate out most nights!

I did make 6 pounds of barbeque pork (the recipe that I previously posted) for Daughter's alumni soccer game yesterday. It was gone in about a minute and a half!!!

This week, Son is in the Bahamas with his Marine Biology class so it is just Hubby and I. I am making a big crockpot of barbeque beef tomorrow (same recipe as pork only with beef ;-) ) and will put the leftovers in the freezer. I have beef roasts coming out my ears here. They had been BOGO at the grocery store for many weeks so I have TONS of them that I need to get cooked up!

I also work the 9-6 shift at work this week so if I make anything else, it will be a quick pasta or something else very quick and easy as I HATE to eat too late at night.

More recipes and reviews to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment