Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday

What a gorgeous day today! I woke up to rain but by lunchtime, the sun was shining and it was in the 60s! I just walked 2 miles with Hubby and Dog. I used to do that walk every single day but haven't done it for 7 months. I can NOT get on a good schedule since starting this job 7 months ago! That is my new goal - to get back to walking two miles EVERY day!

Tonight's dinner was Creamed Chicken Sandwiches. We had a bunch of rolls left over from the party on Saturday. Here's the recipe/instructions:

2 1/2 - 3 pounds of chicken breasts (I used about 1/2 of a 5lb bag of tenderloins)
2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup
About 1 cup of milk
Cook the above ingredients in the crockpot for about 8 hours
Stir the mixture until the chicken breaks into small pieces
Add a couple of handfulls of crushed potato chips. Stir and continue adding crushed chips until all the liquid is absorbed and the chicken mixture is a consistency that will stay in a bun.

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment